Monday, January 17, 2005

I had a great time yesterday. Went to Brian and Betsy Timmer's house for a Mexican dinner. I corrected them. It was a fiesta. I thought it was a compliment.

We ate dinner, played with his cool new Les Paul guitar, and watched Anchorman. That is one cool movie. It takes place in San Diego which is a german word whose translation is lost, but scholars believe to mean "a whale's vagina".

I got a new cell phone with a new phone number. Email me if you want the number.

Guess what else.

Go on, guess!

Wrong!

Try again.

Nope! still not it.

WEll this is just boring. You dont even have one more guess? Ok. Fair enough. But I dont think im ready to come right out and say it yet. Post a reply if you want to write a creative guess as to what I'm about to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have found a great new band and they have given you all the answers to life the universe and everything? And that band's name is 42?

Bunce
(This post compliments of Douglas Adams)

V said...

You saved a ton of money by switching to Gei...BLAM...thud...

shannoncaroland said...

You bought new shoes?

Call me on your new phangled cell phone, with your new phangled number and give me the new phangled news.

Joe Moleski said...

I am intereseted in knowing... Give me a call sometime... on your new cell phone... 248-892-3100 is my cell... we should catch up... I miss your wit and sense of humor in my world...