Monday, August 16, 2004

Philosophical Masturbation

I gotta be honest with you guys. My ego really gets off on blogging. I know I'm not the only one. I'm not talking about anything perverted (but if you want to that's ok, I'll not judge you for it). I just think this is like the next best thing to sitting around in a dorm room and tossing around the bullshit. It's been a really long time since I've heard such carefully crafted nonsense. I mean no disrespect. In fact, it's a compliment. I thought I was clever. I am but now i know I'm not the only one.

But one thing would get my intellectual jollies jollier. What kind of perfect world would we live in if Mark Christian had a blog? That would make me happier than Flammer in a room full of action hero toys. Happier than Soullierre in a room full of code. Happier than Russell at a Benny Hinn convention. Happier than Vitz in a room full of Parapalegic Strippers.

Could someone talk to him? Does he already have one?

3 comments:

V said...

hmmm, do they have glitter?

Regan Clem said...

I figure it is better than spiritual masturbation.

Brandon Caroland said...

Eric, i see you've seen last comic standing. The winner (my boy from the "D" (detroit) used the bit about going to see strippers, making sure they dont have glitter if you're married. I loved that guy. And its true about the glitter. Make fo shizzle yo nizzle ain got no glizzle on her bizzle.