Monday, September 20, 2004

This is strange and yet a happy strange. And straightforwardly not what I intended or designed this blog to be. But I have to be honest with you, the residuals are kind of nice. I wanted to incite some emotion. I wanted to spark some discussion. I wanted lashings of criticism. I am still trying. I will get it.

However, what I did not expect from this blog was encouragement. It is like a drug that keeps the lonelies away. I've been hearing from people I haven't talked to in almost 10 years. They don't know what to say, ironically, but the fact that they say anything is even a little encouraging.

So thank you. For those of you who responded with encouragement, thank you. For those who have responded with prayer, thank you. For those of you who responded with laughter, thank you.

And I would like to thank the Academy... well not really. Thank you India.

No thank YOU, Alanis

Tom, Shannon, Bob, Austin, Eric, Megyn, Nita, Regen, Heather, Tim, Kara, Ben, and Russell. Thanks.

I actually feel a little better today. Even if I'm only hanging on by a thread, thanks.

Thank you for everyone else I am not mentioning because I forgot or intentionally left you out. And for those I am not thanking: No thanks


1 comment:

Brandon Caroland said...

Bob. I would never ignore your I'ms. If I'm slow to respond, its because I'm evaluating their value. Not really. I forgot a couple times to log off while I was gone.